Whether you are looking for a sweet treat or a savory appetizer, I thought I would put together a quick list of my favorite things. This list has become my go-to list for any party or get together. I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas!! Travel safe for those on the road. May your day/weekend be filled with lots of family, friends, and laughs. Thanks so much for stopping by BWB!!
Pea Pesto Crostini – http://bakingwithbasil.com/2010/01/25/pea-pesto-crostini/
- These bite size appetizers are perfect for a holiday party. You can cut the crostini in half to make them easier for guests to eat. And they are soo festive for this time of year! Love those colors!
Avocado Chimichurri Bruschetta – http://bakingwithbasil.com/2010/09/21/avocado-chimichurri-bruschetta/
Deconstructed Taco Dip Bites – http://bakingwithbasil.com/2010/11/01/deconstructed-taco-dip-bites/
- This versatile recipe gives you options to please even the pickiest of guests.
Cheese and Beer Bread – http://bakingwithbasil.com/2009/11/15/cheese-and-beer-bread/
- I have taken this bread to so many places it’s now requested that I bring it. The addition of jalapenos gives this bread a little extra kick!
Spicy Oyster Crackers – http://bakingwithbasil.com/2010/05/13/spicy-oyster-crackers/
Mint Brownie Buttons – http://bakingwithbasil.com/2010/03/15/brownie-buttons/
- These bite sized brownies are not overly minty or sweet. The recipe listed also has a fun citrus zest variation if you aren’t a mint fan.
Amazing Fudgy Brownies – http://bakingwithbasil.com/2010/06/03/amazing-fudgy-brownies/
- Probably the most rich, decadent brownies I’ve had. Make sure to cut them bite size – a little goes a long way for some.
Peanut Butter Bar Cookie – http://bakingwithbasil.com/2010/03/22/peanut-butter-bar-cookie/
- Oh so soft and peanut buttery!
Salted Peanut Chews – http://bakingwithbasil.com/2009/12/21/salted-peanut-chews/
- I apologize in advance for the bag photography, but don’t let that stop you from making these. We make this “pay day” spin every year at my parents – so good!
Breakfast Sausage Bake – http://bakingwithbasil.com/2010/01/04/breakfast-sausage-bake/
- If you have overnight guests staying over the next fews days, try out this breakfast casserole.